Optical and optoelectronic devices for inspection and observation
Pyrometer is intended for remote temperature monitoring of different natural and artificial targets.
Device allows one to:
- measure the objects' radiation temperature
- carry out two angular coordinates scanning of the temperature fields
- determine the objects' temperature fluctuations with time
Pyrometer can be successfully used for remote checking of the plug-and-jack connections in the outdoor switchgear, instrument transformers and insulators from a distance up to 100 m.
Principle of operation:
Principle of operation is based on recording of an object-caused radiation, being collected by an optical system of a broadband thermoelectric receiver (operating in the wavelength range from 2 to 14 m. Depending on the formulated task, the device operates in the continuous and point to point scanning modes, or kinetic mode, when the temperature fluctuations of the object are measured with time. The obtained data are displayed on the monitor, or can be saved with time and place of measurement shown.
- pyrometric module with an integrated temperature sensor
- F-430-processor based electronic circuit
- Imaging and display device for aiming operating in the wavelength range
from 0.4 to 1 m
- Universal switch of the USB-ports data
- Controlled rotator
- Control and feeding module based on portable computer with a software
|Temperature interval, оС||from -30 to 500|
|Threshold of temperature sensitivity, оС||0,01|
|Specified emittance in the range||0,2 - 1|
|Object distance, m||5 - 100|
|Basic measurement error, %||< 4*|
|Angle of view, mrad||10|
|Index of sighting||1:100|
from 10о to 80о
|Operating temperature range, оС||from -20 to 40|
|Weight, kg||no more than 14|
* - on maximal distance with environment transmission included.
Our company provides metrological service, technical approach in solving the novel measuring tasks.
Engineering information:E-mail: email@example.com
Alexei N. Starchenko
Phone: +7(81369) 22515